Values & Ethos
Aspire To Be The Best That We Can Be
As a Christian school, we are in a position to offer a firm foundation for a more just multicultural society.
We regard all children as being of equal value and our aim is to show by our curriculum, attitudes and values that cultural diversity is welcome in our school. Our intention is that all children, regardless of language, faith or culture, should feel valued as individuals.
Our School Aims:
- to ensure that the curriculum enables children to grow in knowledge, skills and understanding
- to build Christian values into the ethos and teaching without exerting any pressure to believe
- to encourage the spiritual and moral development of the whole school community
- to encourage the active involvement of its foundation governors and local clergy
- to build supportive and constructive relationships between home and school, which provide preparation for the pupil’s entry into the wider community
- to show concern and care for all
- to develop a positive attitude and respect for the school buildings and its environment
- to build resilience and aspire to be the best that we can be.
Our School Rules
We endeavour to instil these aims through our school rules: