Vision and Values
At St. Philip's Primary School, our shared values and Ethos are underpinned by the principles of:
- Hope for a future through education that will enable us to have a positive impact on the world in which we will serve.
- Wisdom knowledge coming from learning, wisdom coming from living.
- Respect for our selves and others "do unto others as you would have others do unto you"
- Community as the focus for our hope, Wisdom and respect.
This is shown through our shared values of:
- PEACE - Live and learn together in harmony, seek peace and pursue it.
- HUMILITY- Is not denying our strengths but accepting our weaknesses and being concerned with what is right rather than who is right.
- BELIEF- The strongest factor for success is believing you can do it, with God's help.
- LOVE- God’s love, mercy, faithfulness and righteousness endure forever, we strive to follow in his footsteps and love one another.
- FORGIVENESS- Learning, through God's teaching, to be slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving without limit.
- SERVICE- Through humble service we discover the truth about ourselves